- Closing Date:12 June 2023
- Programme:Marketing and Communications
- No of weekly working hours:35
- Salary:GBP 44,336 per annum
Are you passionate about Human Rights?
Do you have experience of producing compelling and creative video content?
In your role as Video Producer at Amnesty International, you will be translating concepts, current affairs and raw materials into compelling video storytelling that is on brand. There will be a key focus on writing, producing and video editing, with a shared vision of bringing Amnesty International's work to life through creativity, efficiency and flawless video execution.
You will have a passion for human rights and encompass strong negotiation and written journalistic communication skills. For this role, you will need previous experience of creating and producing compelling video content.
You will have strong skills in location shooting, lighting, sound recording and interviewing.
- Craft visual stories, campaign tools, external promotional social videos and other organisation-wide video projects.
- Lead on developing video concepts, proposals and scripts in collaboration with marketing and creative teams.
- Use strong shooting, video editing, writing and fact-checking skills to ensure all content is on point and on brand
- Provide advice on rights management, commissioning and co-production; technical issues, formats, equipment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An extensive and proven record of creating and delivering high quality content in video production and post-production
- Understanding of current and emerging copyright issues, ethical considerations regarding video or audio recording of individuals and licensing agreements
- Fluent in written and spoken English, with a working knowledge of Arabic, French or Spanish is desirable
- Able to find new and innovative ways to engage and tell stories to our audience on different social platforms
Amnesty International is a global movement of more than 10 million people who campaign for a world where human rights are enjoyed by all. We reach almost every country in the world.
Our aim is simple: an end to human rights abuses. Independent, international and influential, we campaign for justice, fairness, freedom and truth wherever they're denied. And whether we're applying pressure through powerful research or direct lobbying, mass demonstrations or online campaigning, we're all inspired by hope for a better world. One where human rights are respected and protected by everyone, everywhere.
At Amnesty International, we are passionate about what we do and we are proud of our achievements as a movement. To compensate our employees for the critical work they do, we reward them through a combination of an attractive and sector competitive salary and benefits package, high levels of engagement and involvement, and a commitment to employee development.
Benefits include 37 days annual leave (inclusive of public holidays and grace days), pension scheme, employee assistance programme, life assurance and many more benefits designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional, engaging environment.
For further information on our benefits, please visit https://www.amnesty.org/en/careers/benefits/
WHAT WE HOPE YOU WILL DO NEXT
If you are talented, passionate about human rights and want to use your skills, knowledge and experience to change the world then we would encourage you to click ‘Apply for this Role' below.
Freedom, Justice, Equality. Let's get to work.
N.B. We reserve the right to close a vacancy before the closing date in the event of an overwhelming response or a change in business priorities.
Amnesty International is committed to being an inclusive employer and providing an inclusive and accessible recruitment process for all. If you would like to receive any information in a different way or would like us to do anything differently to help you apply for our roles, please get in touch with the team by emailing email@example.com
Please note - Amnesty International do not provide interview or job related training prior to interview, and do not engage with any external suppliers to do so. If you receive communication from anyone claiming to work on Amnesty's behalf this is likely to be a scam and should be reported or ignored.
Want to be the first to hear about our vacancies?
Sign up for email alerts for relevant jobs when they are open.Register now